Here’s the short story on Bright Leader Roundtables:
It’s a community.
We curate cohorts of 4-6 participants so that you meet other successful, thoughtful leaders from a variety of industries. And we provide time – and a safe place – for participants to share what they’re learning with others.
Each session includes a brief “Thought for the Day” and an opportunity to reflect on how that idea connects to your everyday life as a leader.
You get to hear how others are learning and growing. If misery loves company, inspiration likes community even more.
Our first rule is that everyone just comes as they are. Most leaders have to “be someone” in other arenas. Here, you’re just you. And that’s awesome.
Our participants actually want to get better, not just admire problems. They want to do great things. Even more, they want to be great people. That’s the work of a lifetime.
A typical Bright Leader Roundtable session includes:
- An opening question to set the tone (in your cohort)
- A Thought for the Day related to the overall theme of the series. Each session builds on the prior ones over the course of the series.
- A reflective practice that helps you personalize the day’s theme to your everyday life. Think of this as a mini-retreat in the middle of your day. You’re welcome.
- An opportunity to share with your cohort what you reflected on in the practice.
- Optional application homework because learning happens in everyday life.
Fall 2021 Series: How to Become the Best Version of Yourself as a Leader – CLOSED
If you’re like most leaders we know, you want to do something special. But before leaders do extraordinary things, they become exceptional people. They become the best version of themselves.
You won’t become one of these unusual leaders by accident. It takes intentional effort. But it also doesn’t require you to sit on a mountain for 18 months contemplating your navel.
In this 8-part roundtable series, we will explore how you can turn everyday work into a leadership masterclass that can transform you into the person you were created to be.
Series begins the week of September 13, 2021. Choose to attend each Tuesday at 8:30 Central Time or each Thursday at 4:00 Central Time.
What Past Participants Say:
- The build and pace were excellent, allowing time to think and reflect. I don’t think I’ve ever had an 8:30AM meeting I looked forward to as much as this. Julie B., Accounting Partner
- Ted is an exceptional leader who inspires those around him to be better contributors and versions of themselves. The lessons were well curated and effectively delivered – combining collaborative group time, personal reflection, and beneficial insights I use in my daily work. – Colin S., Financial Services Leader
- It was a rare move by me to take time out to invest in my leadership skills. The content was excellent, augmented by breakout sessions with the same people each time and the layered review of previous weeks’ material each week. – Lynn E., High Tech Leader
- The sessions provided a space in an often-busy week to put the phone down, engage, and learn something for myself. – Tim M., Technology Leader
- Ted has a way of bringing out the best in people. – Arla L., Professional Services Partner
- I always find learning from peers across different industries very valuable. I don’t often give myself time to focus on my own development, so the freedom to focus on me – even if only for an hour a week – was very satisfying, healthy, and impactful. – Ryan C., Sales Leader
Become a Bright Leader!
Fall 2021: How to Become the Best Version of Yourself as a Leader